Romantic dating tips for boys and men

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and recently we ended our relationship because he said he was so unhappy he couldnt take it anymore and mostly it was because I was hurting him emotionally and physically . . . We have taken 5 months off and dated other people and we are finally back together and things have been going great!! The problem is that I am so stuck on different romantic things to do for him because it is much easier for the guy to be romantic then the girl except that he isn’t romantic at all and I want to encourage that between us by showing him some romantic gestures 1st!! Any ideas?!?! He is into video games, movies, miniatures gaming and golfing but I want to show him that being romantic together should be on that list!!!!!


no action movies, no horror movies..
just FULL ON ROMATIC AND COMEDY MOVIES…
dam i fell for this one, on one stage…


No comments: